Friday, July 6, 2007

Shoot The Geek

Our post ran a stand at this years 4th of July celebration in Freedom park. Basically you pay 2$ and you get to shoot paint guns at live targets "Shoot The Geek". We had had almost as many kids who wanted to be the Geek as the ones that wanted to shoot. We had had a pretty good hail and rain storm early on, but things picked back up later. It turned out to be a pretty good day for everyone. Here's a few photos and a video. Sorry about the video, I had to resize this a couple times before Youtube would upload it. It went form 330MB down to about 48MB. Well Youtube said my video was too long so I cut it into 3 parts. grinding my teeth, I finally got it posted.



Starting out




Here comes the hail and rain




Fireworks and bull session to end the day


<