Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Veterans also have a voice...

You know it's time I started blogging again. It came on me all at once. I was checking out some of my older links. Just looking at them, and trying to figure out why I even had them. Well then I ran across these gems. I should say that not just videos motivated me, but the comments. Take a minute and watch this first video. Then read my response to what some pinhead wrote. I am a firm believer of keeping it real.



Simha you should try to understand that Clinton's hummer didn't kill anyone. Much unlike Dubya's lies.. Clinton's lies didn't get almost 3600 of our finest citizens killed. Lies that have gotten another 25000 wounded, and how many of those have lost limbs, been blinded, are deaf, or have brain damage? Not to mention all the brave men and women how will live with this war for the rest of their lives. Spineless f***s like you make me sick. I never liked Clinton, but you have to respect the man in regards to his job performance. Why don't spineless, witless, scumbags like yourself highlight the sins, and criminal violations of this current president?

Really you can't watch this enough. Fox News has leagaly battled to scour this clip from the internet. Watch and enjoy as Bill Clinton gives the most entertaining smack down I have ever seen.



Cool wasn't it. The only thing missing was Clinton saying "biatch". ;)

<